News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

3 Rare Party Supporters Badges Good / Bad ?

Hello All,

I've been offered three badges, each is in its own way is different. I hope someone can give a opinion as to whether they are genuine pieces or not, here goes, first from left is a Oferring "Freiheitsbund" der NSADAP looking at the picture and comparing it to the drawn picture in my H?sken handbook the difference is the actual one has this black border ring. The middle ring is I believe a supporter's badge although I have not found it in my hand books, the inscription on the edge is " Heil Hitler. Lundendorff. v Gr?fe " - I've never come across such a badge, real or fantasy? the third on the right is a Deutscher Jugend shooting badge, which normally has either side of the crossed guns the initials D J - any ideas why this one has not. Of the three the one that interests me especially is the middle one, if you know what it is and could you give me a rough price. Thanks everyone in advance