News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Medal 'For Distinction in Combat'

Wat05

I would like some advice from fellow collectors here. There are two of these medals on offer online, and I believe they are originals by Mos-Stamp. But I get mixed results/opinions. I heard that Mos-Stamp are the official and main suppliers of the Ministry of Defence Medals, and that these are an example of an official award. Some other places say this variant was never approved. I also believe some medals can be commercially purchased, which are in high quality. The fact that it is without a number worries me too. If it is indeed official originals that were merely not awarded, that will be good enough for me. Thanks for all opinions.

NUMBER 1

s-l960.webp

s-l960.webp

s-l960.webps-l960.webp

NUMBER 2

s-l1600.webp

s-l1600.webp

s-l1600.webp

s-l1600.webp

s-l1600.webp

s-l1600.webp

s-l1600.webp

s-l1600.webp

s-l1600.webp

s-l1600.webp

Edited by Wat05

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the document for the medal ‘NUMBER ONE’. Does anyone have the knowledge if these are original, official issues, awarded - or if they are fake, or a commercially purchased type?

IMG_5228.jpeg

IMG_5229.jpeg

Edited by Wat05
    Add photos