News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

NSKK Transportkontrolle armband

Hello all,

I have for show this NSKK Transportkontrolle armband and what I think is a neck-piece with gold thread braided into the rope like piece. It is white with a different material black stripe in the middle. The rope is black, white, and gold. If anyone knows the proper name for it, please let me know. I purchased this as a set so I assume that the braided rope was to be worn around the neck, while the traffic cop with this armband directed the trucks to the front. If anyone else knows lots about the NSKK, I would like to hear the specifics of this armband. It is very smooth to feel and soft, and does not glow under blacklight (nor the white fabrics in the rope). I have pics of the stamps as well coming up. Any NSKK buffs out there?

Thanks,

Pat

Here is a close-up of the detail of the braiding. This is a unique item and I wonder if anyone else out there has one. Please post your examples and any info,

Thanks,

Pat

• 2 weeks later...

Also, this piece passes the burn test as well as the blacklight test by a mile. Pretty sure it's good, but any info on the item is helpful as I haven't been able to find any info on the specifics of this NSKK set (if it is indeed a set).

Thanks a million!

Pat :lol:

• 2 months later...
    • 3 weeks later...

That's interesting Bob about the Sageo, I had my doubts as to it being a set but now it seems like it is deinitely not a set. I got them at a flea market from a very unknowledgable dealer, but the armband looked ok and both didn't glow under blacklight so I bought them. I am happy that it is indeed a good one and if anyone else has this uncommon NSKK Transportkontrolle armband please post your examples.

Thanks Bob!

Cheers,

Pat