News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Don I too have little knowledge about this as well. When it comes to the military aspects of the era, I am in the dark. I basically liked the design and thought it would make an interesting conversation piece (women drivers and all) Logically, it would have to be late war as all of the male drivers were probably sent to the front. Since I have no Heer badges in my collection I think I will place it with my NSF, NSV, and RADwJ items. Maybe a bump up to the Heer section might help stimulate some discussion. :cool:

• 4 months later...

Don Sorry, my mistake. Only green and red. I must be thinking of something else or maybe that Theseare faked so heavily (with oval Hoffstatter pin attachment) that I begin to see things. There are even some European dealers of renown who sell the oval attachment plate as original! My mistake. have a nice weekend. Robert :lol: