News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Imperial Service Award?

Guest Darrell

I got this one in an Inheritance recently. I think it's a badge for some organization possibly awarded between wars? 25 years?? I'd like an ID if possible. Thanks.

Hi This is a "Membership" medal for some German Fraternal organization or society. Collectible, but not with quite the same zeal as military items. The intrinsic value as a family piece would make it priceless. Now you get to try and find out what relative, what organization, etc.!!

Guest Darrell

Hi This is a "Membership" medal for some German Fraternal organization or society. Collectible, but not with quite the same zeal as military items. The intrinsic value as a family piece would make it priceless. Now you get to try and find out what relative, what organization, etc.!!

Thanks Rick. I've beat my head into Oblivion tonight looking through infinite web sites and dealer sites trying to find some sort of match. Heaven forbid I even leafed through Detlev's Monster Mag (to no avail sad.gif ). This could be a hard riddle to solve blush.gif

These were "generic".... they could be purchased from many of the big makers and used for any organization. You'll find society specific ones as well, but those will have the organization right on them. Unless you can research your relative I don't think you'll ever know what organization this was used for.

Guest Darrell

These were "generic".... they could be purchased from many of the big makers and used for any organization. You'll find society specific ones as well, but those will have the organization right on them. Unless you can research your relative I don't think you'll ever know what organization this was used for.

Rick,

My uncle was a Canadian Soldier who picked this up somewhere in Europe as a WW2 souvenier. smile.gif