News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Photos of My Father & Uncles During WWII.

• 4 years later...

An old thread but an interesting topic. Leigh, the Cagney photograph has just been the subject of discussion on a website I help run which is also an official branch of the Welsh Guards Association (welshguardsreunited.co.uk), I hope you don't mind, but I have now included details of your Uncle George within our topic - you have some great photo's, would be good for you to join us, we have a massive photo gallery - Cymru am Byth

.Martin - welcome to GMIC. I see you are in exile in Spain - which part? I am sorry to tell you that Leigh has not

been with us for some time - family problems. I don't think he would object to your using his family photos - after all

he posted them here. Please give him acknowledgements. Best wshes Mervyn

.Martin - welcome to GMIC. I see you are in exile in Spain - which part? I am sorry to tell you that Leigh has not

been with us for some time - family problems. I don't think he would object to your using his family photos - after all

he posted them here. Please give him acknowledgements. Best wshes Mervyn

Many thanks for the welcome Mervyn, I have used the photo's and accredited them to Leigh. It is a fascinating photo at Cagney and there is much discussion as to who is depicted in the photo.

I live in Las Alpujarras (Andalucia) a small whitewashed village at 1000m.