News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

medal groups to the king family reunited

Guest pikemedals

Guest pikemedals

hi all,over a year ago i saw on ebay a family group of medals to the king family. father medal was a 1911 cornation police medal to the metropolitan police.medal was named as P.C.W.KING.son medals was a british war medal named as 74003 GNR.F.W.KING.R.A. and a imperial service medal named as FREDERIC WILLIAM KING.the seller was in sweden at the end of the auction i won the medals.knowing that the son group was missing the victory medal.with some luck about 3 weeks ago i google the son full details from his bwm and his victory medal was up in a auction on bid and buy sale in south africa i won the victory medal.the medal came this week.how does a british group of medals get split up and ends up a cross the world in sweden and south africa ?. now the medals are back in the uk and reunited.some may say it only a pair to the R.A.but am please to think a group has been reunited.thanks for looking paul