News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Be neat to see a thread dealing with different awards by the same manufacturer.

My own favourite without any doubt, is Steinhauer und L?ck, makers of the finest quality awards in the 3rd Reich ( after all, the task of creating the first tooling for the 1939 Iron Crosses went to Graveurmeister Escher of the Steinhauer firm, not one of the "also-ran" firms like Juncker tongue.gif )

Steinhauer Knight's Crosses are awesome.

I have a few original wartime manufacturers catalogue illustrations which I will post shortly.

Edited by Gordon Williamson

Be neat to see a thread dealing with different awards by the same manufacturer.

My own favourite without any doubt, is Steinhauer und L?ck, makers of the finest quality awards in the 3rd Reich ( after all, the task of creating the first tooling for the 1939 Iron Crosses went to Graveurmeister Escher of the Steinhauer firm, not one of the "also-ran" firms like Juncker  tongue.gif )

Steinhauer Knight's Crosses are awesome.

I have a few original wartime manufacturers catalogue illustrations which I will post shortly.

Argh,that pic....like salt in a wound! sad.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Dave