News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hallo Gentlemen :beer:

I have been looking for a decent Kyfferhauserbund medal with bars then I spotted this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/WW1-German-imperial-Ky...1QQcmdZViewItem

May I ask your learned opinions. :beer:

Kev in Deva. :unsure:

Kev,

Though not impossible, that combination could probably only have been properly acquired by a member of a J?ger unit or someone who was frequently transferred, or in and out of units like there was no tomorrow.

Since there seems to be zero provenance for the item, I would venture to say that those clasps might just have been added to a spare Kyffh?user medal.

Heiko will be able to tell you if the clasps are good or not.

David

the clasps on your medal are some kind of "all vets organizations clasps" - they were used for many different mostly inofficial awards of the veterans organizations but not for the Kyffh?user medal.

Next point to know is that a soldier could only get 5 different clasps for the Kyffh?user medal, not more.

If you want to know more about the different clasps please feel free to ask questions...here are some more Kyffh?user clasps for your pleasure.

greetings

Heiko

the clasps on your medal are some kind of "all vets organizations clasps" - they were used for many different mostly inofficial awards of the veterans organizations but not for the Kyffh?user medal.

Next point to know is that a soldier could only get 5 different clasps for the Kyffh?user medal, not more.

If you want to know more about the different clasps please feel free to ask questions...here are some more Kyffh?user clasps for your pleasure.

greetings

Heiko

Hallo Heiko :beer: with regards the question I posted on the Kyffh?user medal and 8 bars it sold for 129 British Pounds :speechless1:

Thanks for the info on the bars very helpfull :D

Kev in Deva.