News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

My website

StephenLawson

Greetings all;

During my vacation I have been able to add significantly to the list of downloads and CD versiona of my kit reviews. If you have any interest in WWI aviation mostly in 1/48 scale have a go! Great progress as recently I have been able to add kit reviews in downloads and CD versions for The Eduard

Pfalz D.III #8005

Nieuport 17 #8024 & #8033

Hannover CL.IIIa #8008

Hanriot HD.1 #8018

and a historical doc on the Morane Saulnier AI

all on the website.

My Webpage click here

Edited by StephenLawson

• 2 months later...

Greetings all;

Have been very busy. I still work for a living...Panzerman can attest to that or at least he can verify I show up to work. I have been very busy with the website. Starting Oct. 15, 2006 our list of downloads has decreased as we prepare to add newer kit reviews. While the CD versions will still be offered on all reviews, the DLV versions will no longer be available on some kits. This will be based on kit availability and past customer demand. We are just growing folks. Also I have been asked to moderate a small early aviation modeling site. Busy busy... Oopps just saw I have a message waiting later then. Stephen

• 1 month later...
    • 3 months later...