News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi Gents

This flag arrived at my doorstep a few days ago, So i thought i'd post it before i pack it away ( i don't have a place to display it at the moment ).....

It's damaged in the corner, to me it looks like someone cut it from a flag pole???

Hi Don,

No, real Kreigs flags do not glow! As a rule for these flags they will have 6 rows of stitching on the long sides, 8 rows of stitching on the fly end. Should also have the natural bond edge on the long sides (or at least one side) And hemp rope.

Andy, I hope you find a place to display it soon! Looks good to me! beer.gif

Edited by Panzer57

.....Thanks..It's sitting on a chair right now..Unfortunatly i don't think i have a place to display it at the moment[....I gotta move soon... beer.gif

quote=Panzer57,12 Jul 2005, 15:14 ]

Hi Don,

No, real Kreigs flags do not glow! As a rule for these flags they will have 6 rows of stitching on the long sides, 8 rows of stitching on the fly end. Should also have the natural bond edge on the long sides (or at least one side) And hemp rope.

Andy, I hope you find a place to display it soon! Looks good to me! beer.gif