News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Greetings All,

I noticed that there were some questions about Pat's DAK Eagle. I am glad that I could respond. Here are some more examples out of my collection of DAK Insignia.

First is a cut and folded Breast eagle removed from a tunic. It is a standard BeVo weave type eagle done in DAK colors.

Edited by Diche Fritz

The DAK did not use a trapazoid on the front of their caps like the standard Heer M43 field cap. They used two piece insignia. Here are the roundles that go with the cap eagles. One is cut and folded(removed) and the other is in mint state. The one in mint state is most likely a Kriegmarine version.You can tell by the background color.

Last but not least is an "Afrikakorps" cufftitle. A minimum of two monthes service in Africa was required before this cufftitle was awarded to an individual. There were exceptions dealing with wounds and sickness that changed the time limits.

This cufftitle is folded over on itself so you cannot see the entire length. It was removed from a tunic and had had the edges folded under.

Edited by Diche Fritz