News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

WOW...I've said it before - I'll say it again: these buckles are some of the hardest to find! You have a great example there. My example has much more wear to the front (same maker). I can only wish that mine looked as good as yours!

Thanks for showing! Awesome buckle!!!

Rob

WOW...I've said it before - I'll say it again: these buckles are some of the hardest to find! You have a great example there. My example has much more wear to the front (same maker). I can only wish that mine looked as good as yours!

Thanks for showing! Awesome buckle!!!

Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks. I have heard from new guys starting to collect buckles that they would love to get an SS, I always tell them forget the SS, KM em in gold is one of the hardest. I wouldn't dream of letting this guy go. This would be the last buckle I would hold on to, if I was forced to sell them.

Regards,

Jody

You're so right about this buckle being harder to find than SS....and yet, the SS buckles are more reproduced than this type of buckle....go figure!

Again....great buckle!

Cheers!

Rob

Hi Rob,

To be honest, I have not seen a fake of the KM buckle in aluminum, although I have not really looked. I bought this buckle in a junk shop in a little Arizona town for $40 a couple of years ago. It was marked Nazi buckle.

Regards,

Jody