News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Time for a new topic

Hello gents.

Got this very nice group in only yesterday. The lot is framed and as the back paper cover seems untampered with and contains the original old "framemaker's" stamp, it looks like this group has not been changed since the late 40's early 50's when it was framed. Also, the red velvet inside has faded except for the places where the medals are, which presents further proof of this group being complete and belonging together.

The 6 medals are: The Political Prisoner's Cross 1940-1945 with two bars/7 stars (meaning this person was imprisoned for 3 1/2 years!!!, so late 41 or early 42 untill 45), the War Cross 1940-1945 with bronze palm, Knight in the Order of Leopold II with silver palm, the commemorative medal of the war 1940-1945 with two crossed swords and crossed lightnings (=intelligence work), memorial plaque for the union of intelligence- and actionservices, the Resistance Medal 1940-1945 and the FRENCH Resistance Medal

Excuse me for the bad quality of the pics. They were taken last night with poor lighting, but I wanted to post this one today so....

dsc01521ow7.jpg

dsc01524zy2.jpg