News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hallo Gents, :beer:

just spotted this online and wondered is it the real deal??

post-950-1182973357_thumb.jpgpost-950-1182973526_thumb.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...p;rd=1&rd=1

SELLER BLURB:

A VERY RARE, AND 100% ORIGINAL AWARD GIVEN TO PARK KEEPERS BY THE GERMAN GOVERNMENT BETWEEN 1933 AND 1945..THERE IS NOTHING TO GUARANTEE ISSUE DATE, BUT IT IS SUPERBLY MADE, WITH NO DAMAGE TO AND PART, AND FANTASTICALLY MAKER MARKED ON THE REVERSE...IN AN ATTEMPT TO MAKE EVERY ONE UNDER THE GERMAN GOVERNMENT FEEL A PART OF THINGS, BADGES AND AWARDS WERE MADE FOR ALMOST EVERY WALK OF LIFE, AND PROFESSION AT SOME STAGE..

PLEASE NOTE. CONSIDERATION AND RESPECT FOR THE LAWS IN FRANCE AND GERMANY WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO SELL TO THESE TWO COUNTRIES. WHILE THIS PARTICULAR ITEM DOES NOT HAVE THE SAWSTIKA ON, IT STILL EMINATES FROM THAT PERIOD, AND WHILE NOT BREAKING ANY EBAY RULES, THIS ITEM MAY STILL CAUSE UPSET IN SOME AREAS, I WILL NOT THERE FOR SHIP TO FRANCE OR GERMANY..SIMILAR ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD ON EBAY MANY TIMES BEFORE, WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS FOR OTHER SELLERS.

END OF SELLER BLURB!

Does he think Ebay Control are blind to whats on the eagles chest!! :speechless:

PS: Definate fake this one!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/MEMBERSHIP-BADGE-GERMA...1QQcmdZViewItem

Kevin in Deva :beer:

Edited by Kev in Deva

Guest Rick Research

Doh! It's got the Ebay Icky on its chest! And a "small gardener" isn't a park keeper, either! :speechless::cheeky: