News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Thanks to everyone

I want to thank everyone who has helped guide me through he maze of British Medal collecting. As I have frequently stated I really do not collect British medals but have always been a sucker for items that catch my eye. I realize that the knowledge that one must have to seriously collect the wide range of British medals is beyond my time and patience.

I have one more Medal to post that has been sitting in the bank for a long time so I will get it out and show it off..

Again thanks for everyone?s help as this is the reasons I joined this forum, your willingness to help a neophyte British buyer. I will be moving on to Japanese, Russian and American medals next. Unlike British medal I have some knowledge in my chosen fields.

Thanks

Jim