News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

My Political (NSDAP) Cloth

Guest Rick Research

I've never seen smaller sized tabs like that! I think you must be right! And a tough branch to find, too! beer.gif

I hope I'm wrong, but the Standartenf?hrer tabs are making me have Hollywood Military Hobbies 1970s flashbacks, especially the characteristic wide, shrap diagonal pointed prongs and thick piping.

Good night from the coast and I hope you get better news than this by the dawn!

Thanks Rick, I will have to look into those, Anyone else have some info on them? At first I thought that the smaller pair were fakes, btu someone on WAF told me they were for shirt order, maybe someone else has some info on this also. cheers.gif

Edited by Laurence Strong

I have found out that the Black piping is indicative of a political leader at the Kreis level, that was used till the 4th pattern insignia and uniforms came out in 1939, and the Kreis piping was changed to white. So it has nothing to do with the Judicial system, as I first thought.

Edited by Laurence Strong

Thanks Rob. I just got it about a month ago, I have been looking for one for over a year now and found this one for just over $350.00US, which I fiqured was a good deal. Actually I will soon start looking for a Kreis/Reich level, maybe a year from now I will find one to post. unsure.gif

• 4 months later...