News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

SA Variant added to collection

Hey gang...This one showed up today and although it doesn't "fit the bill" when compared to other SA buckles - what makes this one special is that it's from a small firm that made only a few of these in the pre-RZM days before the big wig makers took over.

Certainly looks different - that's what I like about SA buckles....There are so many different variants....Glad to add this one to the collection!

Cheers!

Rob

Hi Nesredep.....That's certainly an SA buckle - but yet another type of variant. Not quite the same as the one I have posted. Have a look at the eagle's head....my example has the head looking to your right as well but it's under the rope.

Actually - that example you have shown looks like one of the smaller NSDAP Youth buckles that are identical to SA buckles but made smaller....Here's what I mean - it's a pic of one of my regular SA buckles beside the smaller example:

Hope that helps....thanks for taking the time to post that pic!

Rob

Here's a closeup of the buckle....I had a looksee and it appears I do have one like you have pictured....It's the top one - both these buckles are the small 35mm type.

Cheers!

Rob

Hello!

Thank You for interesting information.

all the best :beer:

Nesredep