BRAZIL

G'day from Sydney, Australia: I trust we are all looking forward to Christmas!

HELP! I have found 2 insignia distributors / manufacturers / insignia dealers on the net..........and typically don't get any response from emails I have sent to their advertised internet contact email address. This the result I fear of the langauge barrier.

Do we have any BRAZILIAN / PORTUGUESE collectors on the fourm who could possibly help me make first contact?........... a 'hello' would be nice!!!

Kind regards, DREW CHANEY

G'day from Sydney, Australia: I trust we are all looking forward to Christmas!

HELP! I have found 2 insignia distributors / manufacturers / insignia dealers on the net..........and typically don't get any response from emails I have sent to their advertised internet contact email address. This the result I fear of the langauge barrier.

Do we have any BRAZILIAN / PORTUGUESE collectors on the fourm who could possibly help me make first contact?........... a 'hello' would be nice!!!

Kind regards, DREW CHANEY

Take a look at this topic. You have a Brasilian and a Portuguese there, as well as the beautiful Order of the Rose.

Hugh

http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=9441

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello!!

How can I help you??

Cheers, :cheers:

Ricardo

http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=9570

Ricardo - many thansk for your kind offer of help: I am after any army / military insignia devoted specifically to the following units in Brazil:

Destacamento de Opera??es Psicol?gicas - Dst Op Psico,

Brigada de Operacoes Especiais - Bda Op Esp,

Centro de Comunica??o Social do Ex?rcito -CCOMSEX

Centro de Instru??o de Opera??es Especiais (CI Op Esp).

I am also interested in any brevet insignia worn for OPSIC qualified personnel. I am eager to acquire any patches, insignia or reference information on such items. Thansk in advance

DREW

• 3 months later...

Ricardo - many thansk for your kind offer of help: I am after any army / military insignia devoted specifically to the following units in Brazil:

I am also interested in any brevet insignia worn for OPSIC qualified personnel. I am eager to acquire any patches, insignia or reference information on such items. Thansk in advance

DREW

You can try here:

http://www.ommb.com.br/forum/viewforum.php?f=29

• 1 year later...

Hello

What you want to know about badges here in Brazil

I can try to help deliver

thanks

QUOTE (drewchaneyau @ Feb 1 2009, 00:37 ) Ricardo - many thansk for your kind offer of help: I am after any army / military insignia devoted specifically to the following units in Brazil:

DREW

You can try here:

http://www.ommb.com....wforum.php?f=29