Jump to content
News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

    Ammunition drum or something else?

    Recommended Posts

    Can anybody identify the object under this man's arm?

    I expect there is a wooden handle on it. (not visible)

    Then i would look a whole lot like german WWII equipment, used to unrol wire.

    I wouldn't know the name of this type of equipment.

    Hope this is usefull...

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Armee=Kabeltrommel. Normally for telephone wire. Could be used in conjucntion with several devices (Aufspuler, Abspuler, Kurbel, etc.) for meting out or winding in wire.


    Edited by Chip
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.