News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Women's Medals and Awards

Dieter3

I should probably just wait until I go home and have literature in front of me, but what the heck, I'll just put this post up anyway. ;)

With regards to women's awards, I've not seen them in person, but I've seen both Enthronement medals, the 2600th Anniversary medal, and a Sacred Treasure in the woman's version but would like to get a better idea of what other awards are found in a woman's version. I'm guessing other commemorative medals, though not all, exist in bow form? (not including Red Cross awards here.....) How about merit medals?

Would love to see pictures of whatever you have if not too inconvenient!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

At long last! They've arrived. Showa medal is in better shape than the 2600th Anniversary, case is too as you can see, but both are in really good condition overall (at least I think so!). I'm pretty pleased overall.

IMG_6063.jpg

IMG_6070.jpg

IMG_6068.jpg

Would love to find a Taisho Enthronement with a case next!