News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Guest Rick Research

Could be. Not always though:

von Brentano di Tremezzo, Franz. Born 1888. Per MHBs and Honor Rank last yet again, in Bavarian Uhlan Regiment 1, Lt 26.5.09, Olt 19.5.15, would have made Rittmeister 1918 and aD in that rank. Alive 1926. 1916 MHB shows MMO4X (1st place) , EK2 (2nd place) , 1911 Jubilee medal (4th place). Personal-Nachrichten wartime non-Bavarian awards gazetted his Hessian Bravery Medal 27.5.16 and? DRm (last ribbon) gazetted 22.12.17. That makes known 5:6 match on sew on ribbon bar--

do you have the Austrian "?M3K" data on him from your Military Merit Cross 3rd Class with War Decoration lists?

This very Italian German actually came from Hesse-- which is why he got his "HT" medal in 3rd position here.

do you have the Austrian "?M3K" data on him from your Military Merit Cross 3rd Class with War Decoration lists?

My data under the Austrian awards come to an end on December, 31st, 1915

Von Brentano di Tremezzo is not present. But if I have news I will inform you.