News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

CAP TALLIES IDENTIFICATION

HMS DRyad was a shore base, a radar training school, before that I thnk it was a series of ships, there is still a HMS Marlborough, HMS Rothesay was decommissioned in 1988, the last HMS Herald was decommissioned & sold off in 2001 - its predecessor had been scuttled during WWII, raised BY the Japanese & used by them until sunk by a mine. I don't know anything about the Training Ship Puma (is the "SCC" anything to do with Sea Cadets?) or the Royal Canadian Sea Cadets.

Might be worth your while posting this in the navy section of British & Commonwealth Merv.

Oh beggar, I came here by accident - thought I was on the Brit & Commonwealth Militaria bit - that's what I get for "viewing new posts" - 'course you're in the right section - cancel my last.

Edited by leigh kitchen

• 2 weeks later...

A few years ago we used to see them all the time - now they seem to have become rare - perhaps more in UK. I think that all good militaria seems to be scarce - is it more collectors or, people hanging on as good inflation investments ??