News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

SA Efficiency (Geo.VI) Bi-ling. 'Union' Medal

I would appreciate if any members with the SA Efficiency (Geo.VI) Bi-ling. 'Union' Medal could drop me a PM. I am currently undertaking some research into the naming of the SA EM and would appreciate any assistance.

Many thanks in advance,

Dave

Dave - I did send you photos of one set with the Efficiency. I also posted - some time back - a picture of the SAMC group with his MID cert. If I remember, it was added to someone else's post. There is also one other Efficiency group in the shop - will not be going back this week - so will do it next Monday.(DV?) I must be honest, and say that I've never even considered the different 'strikes' for this medal. It was introduced in the early 30's and is not that common - with the English and Afrikaans , I think the MYB shows it at about ?80 -?100 ($120 - 160)