News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi guys my 1st post so please be gentlelaugh.giflaugh.gif i have a great interest in the China 1900 campaign (the British end anyway) but rather like the look of the German medal and the bars that were awarded for it, could some kind soul post a list of the bars official and not that one can find on the medal.

Regards Andrew

Army:

- Peitang-Forts

- Tsekingwan

- Kalgan

- Kitchou

- Fouphing

- Hophu

- Huolu

Navy , Marineinfanterie + Seebataillon:

- Taku

- Seymour-Expedition

- Tientsin

- Peking

- Liang-Hsiang-Hsien

- Nan-Hung-Men

- Kaumi

many different writings are possible because the clasps had all to be private purchased... for exemple: Nan-Hun-Men , Nang-Hu-Men , Tsekin-Kwan , Kitschou , Liang-Siang-Shien ...and so on

Some inofficial clasps... : Nankuanto , Kuan-Tschang , Chouchouang , Tschang-Tschöngling....

any questions?

Nimmergut lists the following official bars:

TAKU, SEYMOUR-EXPEDITION, TIENTSIN, PEKING, PEITANG-FORTS, LIANG-HSIANG-HSIEN, KAUMI, TSEKINGWAN, HALGAN, HUOLU, KITCHOU, HOPHU, FOUPHING and NAN-HUNG-MEN along with several unofficial bars.

If you can find a copy, OMSA published a monograph on the campaign medals of the Boxer Rebellion in 2000.