News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

FJO - Kleindekoration zum Grosskreuz

Iver

Hi..

I have bought this "Kleindekration" (i don´t have it home, also its a picture from seller). I would like to hear any opinions on it :) (especially from Josef Rietveld and Elmar Lang :) )... thanks..

Iver

Dear Iver, i have sad news.this is what i have been told.

It is a copy. Experts recognise this instantly by quality of craftmanship (metall works, enamel) and thickness.

they told me that this copies come from a seller located in Wr.Neustadt(Austria)

exactly this type of copy is shown at the forgeries section oft the Austrian Phaleristic society (Österr. Gesellschaft für Ordenskunde).

If neccesary i can provide you with link and password.

sorry

josef

..so the "kleindekoration" is already on the way to seller, he will give me my money back. He wrote me, he bought it in an auction of fy. Zeige in Hamburg, so he will return it to them. Once more Josef thanks for informations.. I was not sure about it (when I compared it with an original piece), therefor I wanted your (and Elmars) opinion on it...

..so the "kleindekoration" is already on the way to seller, he will give me my money back. He wrote me, he bought it in an auction of fy. Zeige in Hamburg, so he will return it to them. Once more Josef thanks for informations.. I was not sure about it (when I compared it with an original piece), therefor I wanted your (and Elmars) opinion on it...

That is good news. So i have no stress with the Austrian Phalersistic Society) I just mailed with the ÖGO and they told me that the don't give the password for the fake-site to non-members (unfortunately i'am no member aswell - but i will think it over).

BTW a seller from austria? (ebaynick: flie.......y)

regards

Josef

ÖGO

I wanted to be a member, but for me it is a quite a lot of money, so i must think it over..

I have bought it from Austria, but not on Ebay...

Same to me. It is 150 Euros one-time-contribution and 60 euros annual fee. I think i will join them this year. There are so many members that i know.

gratulations you were able to cancel the kleindekoration-acquisition. :cheers

josef