News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Three place ribbon bar, what's your opinion?

Hello Everyone.

While out on a rainy Saturday venture to the Fabric Store with my wife we stopped in at a local Antiques Mall to have a look around. At this particular mall there is a dealer who usually has prices around 50% over market but once in a while he will hide a reasonably priced little gem among the over priced items. At times there is even a deal in his display case. I think it is done to keep you coming back to check out his wares.

This little three place ribbon bar caught my eye and the price was also attractive so I purchased it.

I believe the ribbons are: Prussian Iron Cross, Bavarian Order of Military Merit with Swords and the Honour Cross. I am going by a ribbon chart on a ribbon dealer's web site regarding the Military Merit ribbon. I've purchased from this ribbon dealer before and I think he is accurate with his chart.

What do the members think about the middle ribbon? Am I correct?

Thanks for your assistance, it is always appreciated.

Regards

Brian