News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

PART 5 - POLICE FORCES OF THE WORLD

PLEASE SEE ' INTRO. WORLD POLICE FORCES' FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION WE ARE HOPING WILL BE ADDED.

Now that the computer problem has been sorted, I will be adding the last four from the first box and another 7 have just arrived.

I think these two hats are German - it will be interesting to have full identification and some further details on each Force.

Mervyn,

The bottom cap is from the state of Hesse. I'm not positive, but I'm going out on a limb and say I think the top one is from the state of Baden-Württemberg simply beause of the balck and yellow shield, although the emblem used now by the Baden-Württemberg police is a yellow shield with three black lions on it. I looked at the site that lists all of the German police forces and none of them are currently using a cap emblem with a black and yellow shield.

Hi Mervyn,

First cap is BADEN-WURTEMBURG POLIZEI used pre 1978, worn by non-commissioned ranks- policeman up to Sergeant.

Second Cap is HESSEN POLIZEI used from 1978 - 2008, worn by non-commissioned ranks - police officer up to Sergeant.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Les