News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

More Russian Federation acquisitions

TacHel

post-3030-067343500 1290127077_thumb.jpg

1- Federal Protective Service (FSO) Medal for Distinction in Labour

2- Defense Ministry Decoration for Service in Military Intelligence

3- Federal Security Service (FSB) Cross For Bravery

4- Federal Protective Service (FSO) Decoration For Service in the FSO of Russia

5- State Comemorative Medal 65th Anniversary of Victory in the Great Patriotic War

6, 7 & 8- Ministry of Defense Medals for Distinguished Service 1st, 2nd and 3rd class (new model)

9, 10 & 11- Border Guard Service of Federal Security Service (FSB) Breast Badges for Excellent Border Guard 1st, 2nd and 3rd class

12- Interior Ministry (MVD) Commemorative Medal for 100 Years of the Canine Service

Edited by TacHel

post-3030-043292000 1290127732_thumb.jpg

1- Defense Ministry Commendation of the Chief of Staff of the Air Force

2- Defense Ministry Commendation of the Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces

3- Defense Ministry Commendation of the Minister of Defense

4- Interior Ministry Commendation of the Chief of Staff of Interior Troops

5- Defense Ministry Commemorative Breast Badge for 300 Years of the Rear of the Armed Forces (logistics)

6- Defense Ministry Decoration for Officiers of the Rear of the Armed Forces

7- Defense Ministry Decoration for Officiers of the General Staff of the Armed Forces

8- Interior Ministry Commemorative Breast Badge for 200 Years of the Interior Ministry

9- Defense Ministry Decoration for Combat Duty in the Strategic Rocket Forces

10- Defense Ministry Decoration for Officiers of Engineering Troops

11- Defense Ministry Honorary Decoration for Distinction in the Special Weapons Service of the Armed Forces

12- Ministry for Emergency Situations Breast Badge for Excellence in the State Inspectorate for Small Crafts

Nice pieces; the Russian Federation is an interesting new area. I particularly like the Defense Ministry Decoration for Officiers of the General Staff of the Armed Forces

Thanks for the post. :beer:

Thanks,

I also think so. But am really surprised so few people seem interested in ODMs of a huge nation such as Russia that is producing an incredible array of very intricate and attractive items at times. In a way, it keeps prices fairly moderate for now and I can really go all out before the situation changes. Same thing for the Ukraine, their ODMs are starting to hit the market at incredibly low prices, that won't last either, once a market is established by the collecting community, expect prices to soar!

There's a larger picture of the Decoration for Officiers of the General Staff of the Armed Forces at this link, it is also one of my favourites. http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=45980

I have another lot on the way from Russia that will hopefully beat the XMas postal rush...