News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Czech Medals for Sale

Tim B

As I didn't want to take a previous thread on Czech Awards any further off-track, I decided to start a separate thread showing items that are available from a long-time collector in the Czech Republic that is now selling off his collection. The seller is very nice and easy to work with and you can send payment via several methods.

Without listing his personal information openly here on the forum, I will ask those that are possibly interested in any of the items shown, simply contact me via PM and I can provide the necessary contact information for you to contact him directly. He has already given me permission to give out his email address to anyone interested.

I do want to note, that I am not in any way involved in his sales here and am only providing this information and contact as a way of saying thanks to those that have helped answer my questions over the last couple of years. What deals you work out with the seller is strictly between you and the seller. I might be able to provide you a rough estimate on prices, but depending on what you want and how much you buy, you can always work out your own deals.

I think this is a great opportunity for those interested in Czech awards to acquire some rather rare and difficult items not often seen. Perhaps we, as collectors, can start sharing these types of contact between us in the interests of building our own respective collections.

Anyway, I'll start by showing some large group shots. The site limitations will limit PIC size and quality, but I can show most items in a bit larger format if anyone sees something of interest (just ask and I'll post what you need to see) and the seller will always provide additional PIC's on request. Good luck!!

Oh, the items with the red "X" are already sold.

Tim :cheers:

First up: Czech War Cross

post-548-026966900 1292659657_thumb.jpg

Last one for now. Again, if you need to see something in those group shots, you can try to copy the PIC and enlarge them, or ask and I will try to post some individual shots if I have them. Just let me know what row and # left or # right.

Tim :cheers:

post-548-003744900 1292660799_thumb.jpg

Some more shots of those requested. I'll add information as it applies. I'll also answer those PM's shortly. :cheers:

First, here's the French 3-place bar. The price I was given was US $260. though you may be able to negotiate a better price. Good luck!

Tim

post-548-005146500 1292694658_thumb.jpg

A little closer; unfortunately they cropped the bottom of the medal but you can see it in the PIC above. I do not have a price on this one but, would guess he would be asking somewhere between US $170. - $180. based on other prices. Again, you may negotiate a better price here. It looks nice!!

Tim

post-548-089586200 1292695963_thumb.jpg

Most of these enlargements have been cropped a bit, sorry I didn't take the pictures, they are what I have. I do not have enlargements of many of the Revolutionary Cross and have been asked about a few. I'll post some of those that I do have.

Again, if you need to see something I don't have close-ups of, just PM me for the seller's information and you can ask him directly.

Tim

Some more shots that may be of interest:

post-548-044565900 1292696544_thumb.jpg

PM's answered.

I was sent a PIC sometime back by another Czech collector who is assisting this seller. These Czech Army Abroad Commemorative Medals, which I believe are WWII era, were also being offered and I think by this same seller. I have no idea what prices are and you'll have to ask if interested.

Tim

post-548-041747600 1292701325_thumb.jpg