News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Price Order of the Sacred Treasure

kapten_windu

Hi,

I just wondering what is the range for fair value of an Order of Sacred Treasure breast badge?

i see in some dealer is more than 1200pounds, isn't it too high?

and i'm curious too about what is the cheapest Japanese breast badge of an order?

Hi Kapten, check out Dieter's magnificent work on the prices of Japanese orders and medals.

It's the pinned posting in this forum titled 'Realized Prices'. You'll find the answers there, plus many more!

Hi,

I just wondering what is the range for fair value of an Order of Sacred Treasure breast badge?

i see in some dealer is more than 1200pounds, isn't it too high?

and i'm curious too about what is the cheapest Japanese breast badge of an order?

Really depends on the condition - it's a bit high, yes, unless it was say a 2nd Class with a case and a rosette. A stand alone badge - just by the data, it is on the high side. For that kind of money I'd want it to be a ver clean, undamaged specimen. BUT - as we all know, they are worth what somebody is willing to pay!

Hi Kapten, check out Dieter's magnificent work on the prices of Japanese orders and medals.

It's the pinned posting in this forum titled 'Realized Prices'. You'll find the answers there, plus many more!

That I still need to finish!! Lazy me, I do have the data!