News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Iraqi Photo Grouping I Picked Up Today

Guest IMHF

Just noticed that the soldier is wearing the Iraqi AF Insignia on his left Uniform Sleeve.

Lorenzo

Edited by IMHF

• Replies 59
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to see Lorenzo, :jumping:

just a suggestion if you play around with the settings on your scanner or Microsoft Office Picture Manager like I did with Porky here, you get a better idea of the detail of the camo, for example.

Kevin in Deva. :cheers:

Great to see Lorenzo, :jumping:

just a suggestion if you play around with the settings on your scanner or Microsoft Office Picture Manager like I did with Porky here, you get a better idea of the detail of the camo, for example.

Kevin in Deva. :cheers:

Kevin in Deva

How are you doing my friend long time no hearing from, it is always good to hear from old friends from time to time. Thank you for taking the time to enhance the color a little to see a much better view of the cammo pattern. I look so much forward to seeing all my items when I return home it is going to be like Christmas a thousand times.

Thank you

Lorenzo

Group 4 came with a pair of Black Iraqi Army boots that I will be adding to my Fedayeen Display Mannequin.

Lorenzo

Group 4 also came with a Library book from Basra, Iraq English Print probably provided during the British Occupation.

Lorenzo