News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

kpm to superintendent alexander harper

Guest pikemedals

Guest pikemedals

hi gang, i got a scottish police pair a 1903 vist to scottland and his 1911 coronation named to a superintendent ALEXANDER HARPER.i had the medals for about 10 years now. just today i find out he was awarded a kpm in 1915.i try google to see if his kpm has come up for sale in the past.so am looking to see if anyone out there may have it or seen it in the past.am still looking for his two sons victory medals named as LEUIT.J.M.HARPER and 1141 PTE D.D.HARPER 33 BN A.I.F. and a memorial plaque named to a DAVAD DRUMMOND HARPER.am wishing to purchase any of the medals to reunite the harper family groups of medals paul

Guest pikemedals

hi mervyn.i did try the two victory medals back in 2005 on medal tracker with no joy. i did have some luck about the same time with medal tracker.i was look for a 1911 coronation medal to the metropolitan police i was missing from a group.some gentleman write to medal news say he got the medal and willing to sell it to me. so i reunited a police trio 1897/1902/1911 .i still got the group when i phone him he told me that he gave up with the medal.as he told me that it took about 6 mouths from him to write to medal news and medal news to get back to me. bad show medal news.hope they got their act together now. it still a good mag but i don't buy it anymore. paul