News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I suspect a nice drag strap is a better cook than my current wife, but I did not marry her for her culinary abilities! Current value in Europe now for a normal drag strap exceeds Euros1k so who knows what a leather example would fetch. judging by the recent ebay prices for not so rare 08 and 08 parts I would not be surprised if people would bid up to Euros2k.

A thousand Euros!!!!!!!! I'll pass, that's half of a nice Luger, MG unit marked too!!!!

The hardware on my straps is marked I'll take some pics promise. The other straps I came across a few weeks ago I'm having difficulty identifying them they didn't cost a great deal maybe they are TR or something pics to follow....

Lazy Hoss

The hardware on my straps is marked I'll take some pics promise. The other straps I came across a few weeks ago I'm having difficulty identifying them they didn't cost a great deal maybe they are TR or something pics to follow....

Lazy Hoss

Good deal!!!