News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Eduard Fokker E.V

StephenLawson

IPB Image

Greetings all; I have just received this kit and thought I would do a quick preview here before I do a review. In my opinion, The new Eduard kit is a hundred percent improvement over the former "early" slush mold issue that Eduard did back in 1992-93.

1.The exploded view instructions are great. The rest of the kit appears to be very well tooled. The average modeler can pick this kit up and get very decent results. It fills the void in the Fokker D.VIII line up left by DML / Dragon's neglect.

2. As Eduard has proven they can exceed our expectations with a kit that has almost everything the modeler could want in one box. That is great plastic with two options for wing variants, optional photoetch and precut decal lozenge and a comprehensive slick paper magazine for instructions.

3. Eduard continues to struggle with their lozenge decals colours and the four colour lozenge here is a step back from their Fokker D.VII kit decals without the speckles. back to B-

4. It provides markings for 4 colour schemes. Three of which have been available in either kit or aftermarket forms previously.

IPB Image

Edited by StephenLawson

• 5 weeks later...