News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Right Breast Medals

Hi all, so I'm aware that under the King's Regs, RNLI, Royal Humane Society and Order of Saint John lifesaving awards can be worn on the right breast in uniform. I was wondering if it would be possible for people to apply for permission to wear other charity medals on the right breast, such as the awards of the Order of Malta Ambulance Corps (while the Order has a number of official awards as a sovereign entity, such as the Order pro Merito Melitensi, the Ambulance Corps' awards are issued by the charity, not the Order's government), especially considering that the Ambulance Corps exists in Northern Ireland as it is an all-island organisation.

An article about the Order's medics under fire during the Troubles:
    https://www.irishnews.com/news/northernirelandnews/2019/08/15/news/volunteer-medic-recalls-dodging-bullets-and-petrol-bombs-in-august-1969-1685167/

Picture of Ambulance Corps' 10yr service medals, entirely equivalent to the Service Medal of the Order of Saint John, only not in the Order's "national" order of precedence:

No photo description available.