News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Luftwaffe Officers 1937 Pattern Daggers

An unexpected Christmas gift.

Some while ago my wifes parents were at the Army & Navy Club in London with friends, when mother in law commented how much I'd like the various medals etc on display.

At christmas, their friends were staying for a few days, & they bought along these items for me - they had belonged to the ladys late father, who had served during WWII & she had been looking for a home for them for some time.

The first I knew of them was when my wife handed them to me on christmas day, I've never even met the people who have given them to me.

I know little about these daggers or the EKII, I'd estimate their value at between ?200 - ?400 per dagger (although a quick check of websites shows prices for daggers with these manufacturers marks at up to ?600 - ?700) & the EKII at about ?30 - ?40, although manufacturers marks may dictate different?

Can anybody help me out with a valuation please as I can't just accept these items without offering something in return even though, no doubt full payment in cash or kind to their actual monetary value would be declined.

(I'm posting a link to this thread in the valuations forum).

The blades are in perfect condition or as near as, I now need to find two pairs of hangers of sufficient qualty to do the daggers justice.