News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Juncker KC die flaw

Guest Darrell

Hi Darrell,

Can post as much pictures as needed :) It's the right arm of the cross.

Post closeups of the front and reverse please.

Guest Darrell

Nice Pictures !!!

I see a similar flaw on a Juncker in Dietrich's book p.62. Although it's not in the same light as yours, you can see a couple close together like yours. I can't say whether this is on "all" Junckers, Dietrich doesn't show many pictures of that exact spot.

To me it looks like there are 2 more die flaws one between the 00 in 800 (runs vertically) and the other between the /1 (also running vertically). What do you think?

Cheers

Chris

Chris,

That should be my next question :) I was searching thru GMIC and WAF archives but couldn't find some firm proof. Some of the crosses have these flaws some not. But maybe it's because of the low quality photos. Once again I'm talking only about 800-L/12 and Lazy 2 crosses.

Nice Pictures !!!

I see a similar flaw on a Juncker in Dietrich's book p.62. Although it's not in the same light as yours, you can see a couple close together like yours. I can't say whether this is on "all" Junckers, Dietrich doesn't show many pictures of that exact spot.

Nice camera rolleyes.gif

Yes I also found this flaw in the book but just want to get additional confirmation from the KC owners :)

Guest Darrell

So many views and only few replies :(

Alex are you concerned about the flaw or just curious? It's a texbook RK no worries there.

• 2 months later...

This parallel mistake on the 12 hourly arms all Juncker KC observable!the early neusilbernél yet only an little dot,but the dies the small argument of his usage grew up to an end continuously with his progress all Juncker series and Lazy 2 showing a beautiful parallel line already.