News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Eisernes collections and others.

Great collection!!! :jumping::jumping::jumping:

Can we see please closer picture of your ribbon bars section? :rolleyes:

Hi,Noor!! Thank you for your nice mail!Yes it is!

I put the photograph which you hoped for before on a site. I am weak in a ribbon bar and the medal. In the collection of me, it is few parts.

I like Spanienkreuz,Eiserneskreuz and Deutscheskreuz!!

Best regards

Hello!

GREAT COLLECTION. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

All the best :cheers:

Nesredep

Hi!Nesredep!! Nice to meet you! Thank you for your kind mail! My name is Naoki Matusmoto.40 years old,Interior coodinator.I live in Kanagawa,Japan.

Do you like some German badges & medals? What kind of German's items do you have?

Other items,I have some Luftwaffe's uniform & caps and etc.Please send your happy e-mails to me.I will look forward to your mails!!

Best regards :beer:

Very nice collection

Leigh

Hi!Leigh!! Nice to meet you! Thank you for your kind mail form England! My name is Naoki Matusmoto.40 years old,Interior coodinator.I live in Kanagawa,Japan.

What kind of German's items do you have?I want to watch your collection of items :cheers:

Other items,I have some Luftwaffe's uniform & caps and etc.Please send your happy e-mails to me.I will look forward to your mails!!

• 1 month later...

Hi!Leigh!! Nice to meet you! Thank you for your kind mail form England! My name is Naoki Matusmoto.40 years old,Interior coodinator.I live in Kanagawa,Japan.

What kind of German's items do you have?I want to watch your collection of items :cheers:

Hi Naoki, I only collect Third reich awards, i will put some pictures on when i learn to use my camera correctly.

all the best

Leigh

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Naoki

Sorry, my Army Para Badge is not for sale.

But I am interesting to see yours. Is it a zinc badge?

Thanks Bryan

Hi,Bryan!!

Thank you for your e-mail.

This Fallschirm of Heerer is 800silver & name.But a Fake or not??

The person whom there is that a certain person says the real thing says with an imitation. This does not inspect the real thing. I send a photograph if I have an address transmit a message.

Hi,Bryan!!

Thank you for your e-mail.

This Fallschirm of Heerer is 800silver & name.But a Fake or not??

The person whom there is that a certain person says the real thing says with an imitation. This does not inspect the real thing. I send a photograph if I have an address transmit a message.

Hi Naoki

800 silver & named!!!! :love: Hope to see the photograph whatever it is fake or not. If you don't want to show it here, please send the photograph to me bryanpoonkob@yahoo.com

I had an Army Para Badge but not 800 silver....it is just a 2nd type example (aluminum eagle) but I love it. Before I buy it, I seek experts to help to verify this badge. hehehehe....I trust my eyes but I trust experts' comments more.

Cheers

Bryan

Hi Naoki

800 silver & named!!!! :love: Hope to see the photograph whatever it is fake or not. If you don't want to show it here, please send the photograph to me bryanpoonkob@yahoo.com

I had an Army Para Badge but not 800 silver....it is just a 2nd type example (aluminum eagle) but I love it. Before I buy it, I seek experts to help to verify this badge. hehehehe....I trust my eyes but I trust experts' comments more.

Cheers

Bryan

Aluminium made is RARE ,too!!

Great!

And perfect MINT !! :cheers::cheers: :cheers: