News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Indonesian Special Force, Commando Cloth Insignia

Irish

Here is a small group of Indonesian Special Force, Airborne type cloth shoulder and pocket type patches. The Kostrad is the Indonesian Special Force Strategic Reserve, Amphibious and Airborne related troops. The large red patch in lower right corner is the basic paratrooper shoulder patch. The raider patches I am unsure of the specific type of troops used in raider units. And 2 Para commando patches. these patches were procured in the mid 80's and may now be obsolete. If any of our Indonesian members can shed more light and improve on my humble descriptions it will be most welcomed. Thanks John

post-10860-045965700 1290886816_thumb.jp

Here is a 2nd group of Indonesian SF/Commando related patches. The Kopassus has a lineage from the named Komando Pasukan Khussus " Special Commando Force" It's name was changed to Kopassus in mid 1980's. Also a Komando shoulder patch variation and a couple different Komando Tabs.

post-10860-012312100 1290888117_thumb.jp

Edited by Irish