News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Czechoslovakia-Order for Merit of Chechoslovak Union of Shooters

A very interestning award came into being 25.6.1937 when Czechoslovakia began feeling the danger from Nazi Germany.The necessity to strenthen the defence of republik allowed to establish the new unions:National Guards,Shooters Union...and their awards.These awrds are collected by a certain group of collectors.I want to show the 4th grade of Order of Merit of Shooters Union.Order existed in 4 grades,the 1 st grade- a neck decoration,the 2nd-gold,the 3rd-silver,the 4th-bronze.All grades are rare.To see  the certificate is nearly impossible.That is why I am showing it.

The diameter of the badge is 3cm.

Snímek 002.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I helped myself and  borrowed the photos from internet to show the 3rd grade of the order.The medal in the 3rd grade is complemented with crossed rifles in hanger.The grade is silvered.

The titlle in the reverse-Czechoslovak National Union of Shooters

6808085766.jpg

6808085766_1.jpg

• 9 months later...