News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Soviet Uniforms, Circa 1920's

Greetings to all my old friends,

I am making my return to collecting after a long brake. I would like to share some very interesting uniform items which I have acquired and hope you will enjoy seeing. I welcome all comments. If anyone is interested in purchasing any of these items for their own collection please feel free to contact me.

Happy Hunting,

Vince

M 1922 A.JPG

M_1922_H.JPG

M_1922_K.JPG

Medical Branch General Officer.

MED GENERAL 1.JPG

MED GENERAL 2.JPG

MED_GENERAL_7A.JPG

MED_GENERAL_6A.JPG

MED_GENERAL_8.JPG

Military Tribunal "Judge" of General rank

MILITARY JUDGE 1.JPG

MILITARY_JUDGE_2.JPG

MILITARY JUDGE 5.JPG

4 hours ago, sftrooper86 said:

Greetings to all my old friends,

I am making my return to collecting after a long brake. I would like to share some very interesting uniform items which I have acquired and hope you will enjoy seeing. I welcome all comments. If anyone is interested in purchasing any of these items for their own collection please feel free to contact me.

Happy Hunting,

Vince

M 1922 A.JPG

M_1922_H.JPG

M_1922_K.JPG

Medical Branch General Officer.

MED GENERAL 1.JPG

MED GENERAL 2.JPG

MED_GENERAL_7A.JPG

MED_GENERAL_6A.JPG

MED_GENERAL_8.JPG

Military Tribunal "Judge" of General rank

MILITARY JUDGE 1.JPG

MILITARY_JUDGE_2.JPG

MILITARY JUDGE 5.JPG

Hello , Was a judge of the Air Force ?

Its notable that the Red Army used the same branch colours as used the Imperia German Army .

1 hour ago, Bayern said:

Hello , Was a judge of the Air Force ?

Its notable that the Red Army used the same branch colours as used the Imperia German Army .

Hello,

I do not believe so but am unsure. The Russians do not like to talk about this particular aspect of the early communists. This fellow most likely sentenced many people to death as his job included dispensing justice to those who were not part of the same mind set as the communist party.

Hello , thanks for answer , I thought on the Red Air Force because of the badge on the upper sleeve very similar to that of Aviation. Exists a documentary video in four parts about the Uniforms and badges of the Red Army since 1919. Is Russian and speaked in russian but didactic with plenty of diverse eras film footage and pieces of uniform .