News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

nice composition - multiple uniformed branches

Hello,

Here is a picture (postcard size) that i was able to obtain a few days ago, i like it for 2 ways :

1) The multiple Heer branches that are shown in this posed picture (i can ID from left to right, starting above :

top row : Wehrmacht (With EK 2 ribbon and what looks like a eastern front) / Civilian

bottom row : Reichsbahn ? / Kriegsmarine / Luftwaffe

2) I obtained it offcoarse for the Lw. Uffz. that is pictured, and what do we see on his very uniform :P

I let you guys ID the Lw. awards (can't be that hard at al :shame: )

The picture is printed and taken in a atlier at Breslau / so that makes me think that these might be friends or brothers who posed somwhere after 1942 for this picture

Hi john,

Thank you, nice work with that digital rework :beer:

And you are offcoarse correct, the unknown (at this point) Lw. Uffz. is wearing :

* The German glider pilots badge

* The Iron cross 2 nd. class (ribbon through his buttonhole)

* Wound badge - black

* The Silver C (embroyed version)

This picture is from afterwards 1942 + it was taken in Breslau. Besides that i do not have much to go further on it.

Anyway for me it is a nice on for the collection :love:

Cordial greetings,