News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

interesting ribbon bar - ID possible?

Guest Rick Research

Not Reichsheer or Reichsmarine. I think that one is too generic a "Major iG" to be traceable from this combination. :(

Hmmm: I think you should just put all those problem bars in a box and mail them to me.

:beer:

Some awake, tossing and turning at 3 AM-ers for me:

Austrian Doctor (FJO war decoration first and 1914 peacetime Red Cross?) von Somebody (Marianerkreuz)

[attachmentid=54193]

Got a Maria Theresa knight (Franz Freudenseher) with these WW1s but no apparent/listed WEHRMACHT service:

[attachmentid=54194]

This Baden MKFVO (yes, yes, the enamel wreath device fell off-- all that are left are the prongs) was PROBABLY the Adjutant of Commander of Aviation (Friedrich Franz von Unruh), but cannot verify the other weird awards combination Hesse, Anhalt, Schaumburg-Lippe :speechless1: :

[attachmentid=54195]

Brunswick... what's with the double Lippes? House Order of Henry The Lion AND dementedly rare Brunswick Lifesaving Medal... at the END???? Oyyyyyyyyy

[attachmentid=54196]

Another Silent Screamer: is that a BZ3aXmE or a BZ3bXmE: pre-war Major with RAO4 (and one of the Lippe House Orders-- and me with the ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS !!!!!!) up to Oberstleutnant or an unusually lucky Hauptmann still a Hauptmann?

[attachmentid=54197]

And THIS Bavarian von Somebody (see Marianerkreuz above) has also maddeningly eluded me. With the official 1918 Wedding Jubilee as well as the Weihnachten 1918 AND 1920s Rupprecht Medal, yiyiyiiii, presumably a Hof-lounge lizard. Notice the eccentric WW2 mounting precedence:

[attachmentid=54198]