News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

reverse of my eboat repro (sigh, I was so young and naiive when I bought this and thought it was real, how was I to know a real one would cost over $1000?)

Cheers,

Pat

Hi Pat,

Everything I ever needed to know in life I learned from Star Trek:

[attachmentid=55785]

Cogley: You Kirk?

Kirk: Yes. What is all this?

STC: I figure we'll be spending some time together, so I moved in. I hope I'm not crowding you. What's the matter? Don't you like books?

JTK: Oh, I like them fine, but a computer takes less space.

STC:[scoffs] A computer, huh? I got one of these in my office. Contains all the precedents, a synthesis of all the great legal decisions written throughout time. I never use it.

JTK: Why not?

STC: I've got my own system. Books, young man, books. Thousands of them. If time wasn't so important, I'd show you something-- my library.

Thousands of books.

JTK: What would be the point?

STC: This is where the law is, not in that homogenized, pasteurized, synthesized-- Do you want to know the law, the ancient concepts in their own language, Learn the intent of the men who wrote them, from Moses to the tribunal of Alpha 3? Books!

JTK: You have to be either an obsessive crackpot who's escaped from his keeper or Samuel T. Cogley, attorney-at-law.

STC: Right on both counts.

From the episode Court Martial - Star Trek The Original Series (TOS) C. Paramount Studios.

And the back of mine is a perfect example of the hinge and catch moulded in the same pot medal. UGGGGG!

Dan :cheers: