News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Greetings All,

I just joined up on the forum.I have collected German WWII Heer cloth insignia for the past year and a half. I have aquired a nice selection and would love to post photos down the line.I recognize a few members from another forum and that is nice to see a familiar name! Hopefully I can become an asset and pass on some of my limited knowledge in the field.I will be home this weekend,Iwork on the road,and will be able to post my latest collecting endeavour;Afrika Korps insignia.Thanks.

Fred Green

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Fred,

Welcome to the GMIC. I am glad to see you here. I look forward to seeing your vast insignia collection posted here!! I definately feel that you can be an asset to the field here!! :beer:

Kind regards

Paul R

Welcome Fred,

I too eagerly await to see your various Heer insignia as it is a field I have started in as well and would love to see some nice scans of some good original insignias! I have a couple threads of my meagre insignia posted as well, with prices these days for newcomers to the hobby like me insignia are still relatively affordable and can have so many variations to collect. Your collection will surely add to the vast database that is expanding daily here on this great site.

Cheers,

Pat :beer:

Pat and Paul,

Thank you for the warm welcome!! I am severely anal-retentive about Heer insignia! I love all of the variations and manufacturing styles. I don't have a huge collection but what I have I am always willing to show and share.I have posted my DAK insignia in two parts already. I have added a little since then but not much. I have picked up some DAK eagles and Roundles which I will post soon.

If you have anything specific you would like to see please ask. I have some basic insignia,but any not Fahnentraeger sleeve patches or Ski-jaeger insignia. I do have a decent selection of panzer eagles that I just picked up though.

Again, thank you for the warm welcome and hopefully I can become an asset to this forum. Thanks again!!

Fred Green