News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Sachsen Friedrich August Medaille document value

• 1 month later...

Humberto,

I am just a beginner when it comes to medals, but I think it is safe to say that these two medals are fairly common and not expensive at all. You can find them relatively easily on the German ebay. The documents would be a bit more difficult to come by, but not scarce by any means. Concerning price, once again, I would direct you to ebay, where you can track what these medals are selling for.

Chip

Humberto,

I am just a beginner when it comes to medals, but I think it is safe to say that these two medals are fairly common and not expensive at all. You can find them relatively easily on the German ebay. The documents would be a bit more difficult to come by, but not scarce by any means. Concerning price, once again, I would direct you to ebay, where you can track what these medals are selling for.

Chip

Thanks for your advice Chip! very apreciated!

Humberto,

you should check german ebay (www.ebay.de) for a SAM document.

Here is the Militaria-Section to save you some time searching:

http://sammeln.listings.ebay.de/Militaria_...ListingItemList

You should be able to find one there. If you need help with the purchase, just send me a pm.

all the best,

Gerd

hello Gerd,

Thank you very much for your help! unfortunately so far I didnt find any document at ebay.de, just medals but I still looking for it!