News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Imperial commemorative badges

• 1 month later...

I don't know much about it, but it just looks like a normal veteran badge, to commemorate the Leipziger slacht of 1813, it is made of battle debry(don't know if this word is correct).

The left one is for the French-Prussian war of 1870.

Edited by Roeland

I don't know much about it, but it just looks like a normal veteran badge, to commemorate the Leipziger slacht of 1813, it is made of battle debry(don't know if this word is correct).

The left one is for the French-Prussian war of 1870.

Thanks Roeland

Derby might be the correct word. The first one is made says its made from grenades, from the battlefield.

I thought they were to big to be worn as a veterans badge. The size (hey are also quit thick, about 6-7 mm) don't?t seems like something you wear on you jacket, but...?

Kjell

don't?t seems like something you wear on you jacket, but...?

I have no idea, very perticualar, the 1813 version has 2 rings, maybe they should be above each other with a cord through it or something, just a 1 time remembrance badge?

I wouldn't know, maybe someone else has seen it before?or in a book?