News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

A Saxon Albrechts order (not cross) might be right and likely, yes.

To ribbon matches as well a Sachsen-Altenburg Regierungsjubil?umsmedialle from 1903, which doesn't fit as good as the Saxon AO does.

A Saxon Albrechts order (not cross) might be right and likely, yes.

What is the current market price for a Saxon Albrechts order (w/out swords)?

And.. any special technique how to attach the order to the bar?

Thanks, Slava

Guest Rick Research

What a lovely "white black" EK group!

You need either an Albert Knight FIRST Class or a Knight SECOND Class. It's hard to tell which, on a dangling Frackspange, but the bottom arm should only be below the other awards to the same measurement as each of the others overlap each other, measuring down from the rounded bulge where the suspension was under the ribbon for it. The one that was on there probably had the tender white enamel chipped--exposed that way-- and they thought :banger::speechless: it was "neater" to pull it off rather than leave a damaged piece on there.

I think doing a rough measure with finger and thumb against the scan, it was a Knight 1st Class.

If there is a thin white stripe in between the two bigger outside white stripes (cannot tell from the pic), could it not also be a long service medal?

There is NO a thin white stripe in between two bigger outside white stripes.

What a lovely "white black" EK group!

You need either an Albert Knight FIRST Class or a Knight SECOND Class. It's hard to tell which, on a dangling Frackspange, but the bottom arm should only be below the other awards to the same measurement as each of the others overlap each other, measuring down from the rounded bulge where the suspension was under the ribbon for it. The one that was on there probably had the tender white enamel chipped--exposed that way-- and they thought :banger::speechless: it was "neater" to pull it off rather than leave a damaged piece on there.

I think doing a rough measure with finger and thumb against the scan, it was a Knight 1st Class.

Thanks, Rick Research. I will post new image of the medalbar when I finish the project.

Slava