News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Imperial Russia ribbon bar

Noor

Hello,

I hope this is the right place to ask information regarding one Imperial Russia ribbon bar, what I got few months ago.

I just wanted to ask, is it possible to track those awards as well (what awards they would be together, because Imperial Russia use similar ribbons with different awards) and also the price level of this bar, because I am interested to trade this item.

Here is some pictures:

9665249_GuDQ.jpg

9665227_TBi9.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Hello,

I hope this is the right place to ask information regarding one Imperial Russia ribbon bar, what I got few months ago.

I just wanted to ask, is it possible to track those awards as well (what awards they would be together, because Imperial Russia use similar ribbons with different awards) and also the price level of this bar, because I am interested to trade this item.

Thanks for looking!

Hallo Noor :cheers:

Nice Bar :jumping:

I believe the ribbons read correctly from left to right, in other words the Order of St George (Cross) Ribbon first, across to what could be the Blue Ribbon for "Meritorious Work Towards the Accomplishment of the Total Mobilisation of 1914" Medal.

But leave room to be corrected by the more knowledgeable out there on the forum.

One question what is the edging colour on the red ribbon? yellow or white??

Kevin in Deva. :cheers:

Edited by Kev in Deva

• 2 months later...
    • 3 years later...

I would like to bring up this very old post of mine. This ribbon bar is back in my collection after some traveling in Transilvania.

I tried to understand the ribbon on it but as you guys know, it is hard, when they used same ribbons for different awards.

Ok, who was this "White Russian"? Did I got the ribbons correct and maybe some more advanced collector can help to "read them again.

157612592d772e_l.jpg

(sorry again of this label, I will replace it soon)

149622457f11e6_l.jpg